Ocabini Limited Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of goods by you from Ocabini Limited Of 99 Chevening Road, London, NW6 6DA, a company incorporated in England with registered company number 6701061. They should be read in conjunction with the terms set out in "Purchasing from Ocabini" on this website. Together these form the terms of the contract on which you purchase goods from us. You are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions by placing an order with us.
- You warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods are true, accurate and up to date, that the credit or debit card you specify is your own and that you have sufficient funds for completing the purchase.
- You agree that we may use your e-mail address to communicate with you in relation to your order. We may also use your e-mail address to send you further information about our products and any special offers or promotions unless you decide to opt out of this service when placing your order.
- You must be 18 years or over to use this website and place orders with us.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability of product. Acceptance of the order is made when we dispatch goods to you and debit your card.
- If the product you have ordered is not in stock, we shall endeavour to give you an accurate estimate of delivery times. However, we cannot be held liable for any delays in shipping the product to you beyond our estimate, unless such delay is due to negligence on our behalf.
- We will charge you postage on orders at the rates set out on this site. If your delivery address is outside the UK you may be liable for import duties or taxes that may be levied by local customs authorities. We cannot predict what these will be and these will therefore be your responsibility.
- In the unlikely event of the goods which you receive being damaged or defective we shall refund you in total for the cost of the goods on your returning the goods to us in accordance with our returns procedure (see "Purchasing from Ocabini").
- While we make every effort to ensure the details and prices of our products on our website are accurate and up to date, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. If the price information is inaccurate on the website we shall not be bound to supply goods to you at the incorrect price. If goods differ from their description on the website we shall accept their return in accordance with our returns procedure.
- We cannot guarantee that your use of our website will be free of interruption or that our website is error free. We cannot be responsible for any disruption, loss or corruption of data when downloaded onto any computer system or any loss or damage due to computer viruses.
- We are not responsible for any material on any other website that you may access via links within this website as we have no control over third party content.
- You may access this website solely for the purpose of perusing and purchasing our goods for personal (non commercial) use. Any misuse of our website may lead to our terminating your access to the site.
- The contents of these website pages, including any text, pictures, designs, logos and other materials and the products portrayed are protected by copyright, design right, unregistered and registered trademarks the property of Ocabini Limited. The unauthorized copying of any of the material on this website or of any of the designs of Ocabini's products is prohibited.
- These Terms and Conditions apply between Ocabini Limited and you the purchaser. No third party is entitled to benefit from these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and the terms set out in "Purchasing from Ocabini" together form the whole contract of sale between you and Ocabini Limited. The contracts governed by English law and any disputes arising under the contract are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.